PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, April 4, 2016

Graceful Living

Welcome to a new challenge at the Path of Positivity challenge blog. This month we are celebrating GRACE. Grace is an attitude, a way you act, or react, to any given situation. Grace can be achieved with practice, with patience, and with compassion. Grace can lift spirits from a depressing day, a stressful event, even an overwhelming disappointment. It can turn a life around, as my sentiment reads. We should all practice to live gracefully-the world would be a much nicer, more peaceful place in which to live.
The challenge has two sponsors this month, Pickled Potpourri 
and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
I used an assortment of papers and elements from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles:
 Acts That Can Change Lives set- sentiment 2
 Mommy Dearest Collection- Doilies Pack: Doily 1,2 & 3; Textured Paper Pack: Texture 9; Buttons,  Bows, Brads Pack: Button 5
 Cotton Candy Collection- Tag Grab Bag 1: Flower 6, Leaf Spray
 Glitterati Paper Pack- Purple glitter paper
...as well as elements from other digital resources:
from Pixel Scrapper Marisa Lerin- Pretty Things Elements Pack- Scatter, Butterfly 18; from Janet Scott- Christmas Day Glitter Dot Swirl; from  Elif Sahin- Ribbons #7 Templates, Ribbon template #6
All of these digital elements and papers came together to create my DT card for the new challenge. Some crafters do not appreciate the time and energy that goes into making a digital card or layout. I love hybrid and digital cards because I can store them easily, and I can print them to send out to family and friends. I can even email cards to my sister who now lives in Germany (postage across the world is SO expensive).
I hope soon that there will be more challenge blogs that accept hybrid and digital creations. Meanwhile, the Path of Positivity challenge blog accepts any and all creations of a positive nature, and this month the positive theme is GRACE. What can you create this month?

2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

I read Leo B all through college! Your sentiment is perfect and as always I so enjoyed reading your post. Beautiful card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! it's a beautiful creation, what wonderful digital work, lovely embellishments.

Thank you for your visit.

I agree about your comments, I wish there were more accepting digital work, especially as you say the hours it takes to create. I am on the DT of Digitally Sweet Challenges, http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ where our FIRST choice is digital. I would LOVE to see you there. The theme is Fantasy this month.
Faith
x