PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, April 29, 2016

Goodbye, Baby Teeth

Started to sort through my photos on my laptop, and decided I had better start to at least digitally scrapbook them. Today's page is all about my granddaughter, who this year lost her first 2 teeth. She is growing up faster than I can blink!
Here is what went into my page:
Papers & Elements:
PS Sharon Dewi Stolp, Good Day Paper Paint Ombre
PS Violet Irisovna, Bright Days Extra Papers Solid Pink
PS Ania Archer, Art of Everyday Heart Scatter
PS Janet Scott, Christmas Day Pink Twine, Circles Border
PS Melo Vrijhof, Thankful Harvest Elements Rope 2; All the Princesses Elements Flower 1
PS Pauline Thompson Shell Hues 1 Paint Swirl
PS Elif Sahin, Flowers #8 Flower 05
Something New by Sugary Fancy, Arrow
Decosse’s Dynamite Doodles, Button 01
Fonts: Speedball No. 3 NF, Graphis

No comments: