PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Luck o' the Irish Can Be Found at Scribbles Designs challenge blog

Hello, crafters! 'tis the lucky month of March and I created a digital card as one of the Guest Design Team members at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. I feel so lucky to have been chosen to create for Sandy-her images are so fun!
Today I used Leprechaun's Hat with a freebie called Shamrock. I plucked my sentiment off of the Quote Garden.com website. Along with the Scribbles images, I used the following:
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Gold textured paper from the Glitterati paper pack
Holliewood Dramatic Backgrounds Paper 2, Copyright ©2015 by Mischief Circus
Glitter Overlay element 09 & Butterfly element 33 by Krysty Scrap Designs from Mischief Circus

You can win images from Scribbles Designs when you create with the month's theme and link up your post HERE. Have fun and good luck!
Challenges I am Entering:
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes w/a digital image
Mod Squad challenges - It IS Easy Being Green
(Pin)spirational challenges - photo inspiration



2 comments:

Terri's Cards N More said...

Very pretty card. Love all the gold and the butterflies. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

Cristena Bagne said...

Love your project! Thank you for joining us over at Digital Delights for Louby Loo Monthly Challenge Blog! I hope that you will come and join us again soon!
Inky Hugs,
DT Cristena xx
My blog